Biddeford Downtown Redevelopment
Biddeford Downtown Redevelopment Fund provides loans up to $10,000 to owners/developers and businesses located within the “Downtown District” in the City of Biddeford.
- Physical improvements and renovations including leasehold improvements and rehabilitation activities both interior and/or exterior treatments including business signage, awnings, etc;
- Fixtures, furniture, and equipment related to the business;
- Working capital including relocation expenses;
- Machinery and equipment; and,
- Related professional services including architectural, engineering, marketing, and other fees and costs.
"SMFA urged us to think bigger than we were. We are really excited about the potential for our business and to be able to do what we love, right here in Maine."
"I approached SMFA for a loan and they worked with me to find exactly the right combination of funding sources to provide my company with the money it needed, at the right rate, in a timely manner."