How To Get Started
The borrower will provide a balance sheet and income statement for the previous three years, as well as:
- Three years of corporate IRS tax returns
- A personal financial statement and two years of IRS personal tax returns for each guarantor
- Projected income statement for the first two fiscal years after the loan, with a description of assumptions attached.
- A copy of key cost documents such as real estate purchase agreements, contractor cost estimates, vendor quotes for machinery and equipment, etc.
- A completed and signed application.
Call today for the latest SBA 504 interest rates!
"SMFA urged us to think bigger than we were. We are really excited about the potential for our business and to be able to do what we love, right here in Maine."
"I approached SMFA for a loan and they worked with me to find exactly the right combination of funding sources to provide my company with the money it needed, at the right rate, in a timely manner."